XTGlobal, Inc. in Plano, TX is seeking .Net Developers to design, develop, enhance, troubleshoot and maintain ASP.NET web applications and backend processes built on Microsoft technology stack. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of Computer Science principles and concepts, as well as experience with ASP.NET and UX design tools, to perform the duties of the position.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Responsible for development, enhancement, troubleshooting and maintenance for ASP.NET web applications and backend processes built on Microsoft technology stack.
- Develop code for different layers of the application including user interface, business service layers and data access layers using Microsoft Visual Studio latest version.
- Develop REST Full web services, APIs to extend the functionality with new enhancements and also to fetch the business data on different systems.
- Develop SQL functions, stored procedures, tables, views and improve performance of SQL queries.
- Develop Data migrations from one database system to another using Microsoft ETL tool SSIS.
- Develop unit test cases, Regression Test cases and integration test cases. Coordinate UAT/SIT level testing and capture all the test results. Implement 100% code coverage using Nunit Testing Library.
- Develop Microsoft Selenium test cases to test all the modules of the application end to end.
- Create code Shelvesets to TFS Repository and review with technical leads or managers and Check-in the code to Repository.
- Troubleshoot and resolve deployment issues in lower level and SIT Environments.
- Work with technical manager to ensure the consistency of technology solutions, development, and documentation for all the changes in the application. Prepare high-level and low-level technical design documents.
- Prepare the software requirements specification document (BRD) and document the requirements, as well as perform requirements and data analysis.
- This position does not supervise the work of any other personnel.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer or Software Engineering, Computer Applications, Computer Information Systems, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable skill, knowledge, experience and proficiency in the following:
- ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, C#.NET.
- Win Forms, Web Forms.
- Restful web Services, WCF Services, Windows Services.
- Web API.
- SQL Server.
- Visual Studio.
- AJAX Controls.
- Entity Frame Work.
- Job Site: 2701 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75093.
- No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
- Mail Resumes To: XTGlobal, Inc., Attn: HR, 2701 Dallas Pkwy, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75093.
- No calls or emails. EOE.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.