2701 Dallas Parkway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75093
XTGlobal, Inc. in Plano, TX is seeking Software Developers to work with Business analysts, Systems Analysts, database teams and software teams to develop, build, and support complex software systems.
Job duties and responsibilities include:
- Participate in requirement gathering and the project kickoff meetings to share expertise.
- Work with Business Analysts, System Analysts, Database teams and software teams to support the Verizon SNM applications.
- Provide direction on best practices in designing and developing high performance middle tier.
- Develop features in core modules using C++, CORBA and Oracle.
- Develop micro services using Java and Spring, Spring Boot and Restful to discover, activate and provisioning the network elements.
- Define the scope of services, provide service descriptions with the details of the service specification using swagger.
- Develop and manage the physical inventory of the network elements like Equipment Shelf, cards, ports, slot and cables etc. Include the reconciliation features for building the inventory based on the network.
- Responsible for analysis of current programs including performance, diagnosis and troubleshooting of problem programs and designing solutions to problematic programming.
- Document code changes consistently during bug fixing process by listing a description of the programs, special instructions and any changes made to database tables in procedural, modular level using Confluence.
- Develop and discover topology services using communication protocols like Telnet, SNMP and SSH.
- Responsible for design, develop components for various routers and switches as port of SNM/XO integration.
- Develop services to enhance functionality of customer portal by abiding coding and quality standards imposed by Verizon.
- Perform code reviews and ensuring secure coding practices are followed.
- Conduct thorough testing in development integration, systems integration and business acceptance testing environments.
- Take a leading role in building complex software systems.
- Set up continuous integration and continuous delivery pipelines.
- This position does not supervise other personnel.
Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science or any STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Mathematics), or any related field of study, plus at least one (1) year of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s).
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable skill, knowledge, experience and proficiency in the following:
- Three or more of the following: C++, CORBA API, Java, J2EE
- Web Services.
- Two (2) or more of the following: Jenkins, GIT, Bitbucket, Stash or Jira.
- Agile or Scrum methodologies.
No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project
- Travel Information: No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Salary: $110,344 per year.
- Send Resumes To: HR, XTGlobal, Inc., 2701 Dallas Parkway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75093