Digital transformation is a must for modern enterprises and cloud migration is one of the essential parts of this transformation. Businesses looking to take advantage of global demand need to invest in cloud-based technologies that meet changing requirements. Cloud capabilities improve business efficiency, system resilience, scalability, and speed of delivery.
Any workload, from applications and databases to websites, servers, and data centers can be moved from On-premise environments, or public/private clouds to AWS Cloud. For building new applications in the cloud, everything from designing to development, testing, and deployment can be all done in the AWS Cloud by using inbuilt tools, methodologies, and best practices. The application will start to take instant advantage of scalability, reduced costs and effort, on-demand provisioning, and automation.
For those looking to migrate their existing applications to the cloud, AWS offers the same level of flexibility in terms of choice in programming models, languages, operating systems, and databases that are already in use. AWS Cloud solutions promise security and compliance for both Cloud, On-Premise, and Hybrid environments. With XTGlobal’s operational and technical capabilities, the Cloud migration can be seamless and simple, accelerating the ROI from the cloud investment.
AWS Cloud Migration with XTGlobal
A successful migration to the Cloud is imperative to balance quality, speed, and value. As an
AWS Consulting Partner, XTGlobal has the ability to create solutions and services that take the best advantage of AWS Cloud capabilities. Set a new stage for unparalleled precision and speed for all your applications, databases, servers, and every other IT infrastructure that your organization depends on.
- XTGlobal’s primary goal for cloud migration is to improve efficiency and resilience of our clients’ IT systems.
- We show how they can gain significant benefits by using new cloud-based applications and architectures.
- We also focus on enabling innovation by helping our clients derive new products and service offerings that are not possible with traditional in-house IT infrastructure.
- Our PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service), SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) and IaaS (Infrastructure-as-a-Service) solutions enable quicker provisioning of cloud capabilities.
- The goal is to develop learner, more agile enterprises which can churn out qualitative products faster and can support growth better.