Companies that are looking to start their Automation journey or enhance their Automation investments now have a partner who understands RPA inside out. Our expertise in Automation Anywhere’s RPA platform make us the ideal partner to take up your Upgrade from V11 to Automation 360.
XTGlobal is adept in designing, building, scaling, and running automation programs specifically suited to your organization’s needs.
Why Should You Migrate to Automation 360?
Automation 360 is the new, web-native version of Automation Anywhere’s RPA platform. If you are a user of the Enterprise V11 version, moving to Automation 360 NOW would be a good choice and here’s why:
- Automation Anywhere has announced that March 2022 would be the end-of-sale for Automation Anywhere’s Enterprise V11 version.
- The end-of-life for V11 is expected to be March 2023 which means that there would be no more updates for this version.
- Automation 360 is a single, integrated, end-to-end platform which can help you scale up 3X faster than legacy RPA platforms.
Benefits of Automation 360
Boost the performance of even your legacy applications without changing existing technology or 3rd party AI capabilities
Speed up Modernization and improve employee/ customer satisfaction with digital assistants and comprehensive security features
Reduce the cost of ownership with enhanced security, agility and innovation powered by Cloud-based by AI and ML
Automate everything from simple processes to highly complex business processes with a prebuilt Bots and packages
Automation 360 Migration with XTGlobal
As an Automation Anywhere Partner, XTGlobal has been helping companies get the best out of their RPA investment. Now, we aim to create the best path for making the move to Automation 360 easy, with minimal disruption. Our approaches, best practices, and trained consultants will make your Migration process smooth and swift with a rapid time to value.
XTGlobal provides end to end implementation services for both Oracle on-premise and cloud environments.
XTGlobal Value Propositions
- Certified Resources with Specific Expertise
- Clear and Transparent Migration Plan
- Ease of Migration with Minimal Disruption
- Consideration to Current Automation Development
- Speed to Value
- Easy Mitigation of Compatibility Issues