XTGlobal, Inc. in Plano, TX is seeking Java Developer(s) to design and develop Applications, track development activities, and monitor development progress. Individuals will apply advanced theoretical knowledge of computer science and engineering principles and concepts to perform the following job duties and responsibilities:
- Drive daily scrum process to deliver value using Agile Methodologies
- Design and develop highly available fault-tolerant distributed software applications, tools, and services using Object oriented design and Java
- Develop user interfaces for customers using front-end technologies
- Develop REST APIs with microservice architecture
- Develop containerized microservice applications in AWS cloud and use other AWS tools
- Contribute to existing documentation for projects and services
- Provide seamless code deployment to production by setting up continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Gather business requirements, develop project artifacts, configure the system, recommend best business practices, and provide functional solutions
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) through the project, including initial requirement gathering, business process re-evaluation, testing, training, conversions, customizations, and documentation
- Perform code reviews and deliver quality feedback ensuring best practices are followed
- Test the application in various test phases and track the defects toward resolution
- Participate in QA life cycle execution from test plan, test scripts, and defect resolution, to User Acceptance Testing (UAT), System Integration Testing (SIT) and end-to-end testing
- Write integration test plans and tests to make sure new changes are compatible with existing code base for both front-end user interface and back-end REST APIs.
- Setup automated integration tests and integrate with deployment pipelines for automatic execution at different stages of code deployment
- Identify and track defects to resolution and produce summary defect report
- Provide application support functions including technical triage, problem management, application change, validation, and release management
- Perform break fix and support during outages and for applications outside development function.
This position has no direct reports and no management discretion or authority.
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, or any related IT or Engineering field of study, plus at least two (2) years of experience in the job offered or in any related position(s) in which the requisite experience was gained.
Qualified applicants must also have demonstrable skill, knowledge, experience and proficiency in the following:
- Spring Boot
- AWS and AWS Dynamodb
- SQL and NoSqL databases
No travel or telecommuting. Position is project-based at various unanticipated work sites within the U.S., and relocation may be required at the end of each long-term project.
- Job Site: 2701 Dallas Parkway, Suite 550, Plano, TX 75093.
- Send Resumes To: email@example.com
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship
- Start Date: 01/05/24 and End Date: 01/23/24